Friday, October 24, 2008

Scandelous ;)

I am going to tell you this post has nothing to do with food. It is not a MoFo post. It has to do with...

WHITE TRASH!


I am seeing this guy who lives in a nice residential area in a surrounding city, but at the end of his street was a house with two McFuck signs on the front lawn. One morning we got back to his house after a night of bar-hopping and in my not all there state ran down his street and had extra strength to pull these signs off the disturbing lawn. 

Illegal: Yes
Trespassing: Yes
Stealing: Yes

Worth it for this photo I have clearly titled WHITE TRASH: Definitely Yes!

I still have leeway to get to my 20 MoFo post goal, so stay tuned. Just had to share this :)


10 comments:

Bahamamama said...

OMG, love this post...you said it all!
Good for you. Go Obama!

Jeni Treehugger said...

WoooHoooooo!
Go YOU!
I have done something similar after a few small Sherry's - although my pilferings were of the conical traffic cone variety!
At least there was a point to yours.
:)

goober doober said...

What a clever post. White Trash. Very good! Or how 'bout "A Whiter Shade of Palin." Ha ha. It's too bad a presidential candidate like McCain has taken such a mean-spirited direction. He's not the man he used to be, and the polls show that people get that. Keep up the good work, VV...

Chelsea said...

So worth the picture!!!!

River said...

You are a very very bad girl! :P

Vegan Bulimic said...

whoawhoawhoa. courage, my friend.

Vegan Bulimic said...

PS: i love your mofo posts but this was a cute break : )

littlefire said...

To paraphrase River: You are a very good very bad girl. Very funny!

havecakewilltravel.com said...

you evil girl! <3

Happy Herbivore! said...

A friend of mine has been ripping the "NObama" bumper stickers off cars... yeah I like my law license too much to tempt such risky things!
Obama '08