Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Kind Diet

I know this is hard to read but Robert Cheeke wrote " To Jessica, you rock big time!"


Alicia Silverstone has always been one of my favorite people because:
a: Clueless was one of the best movies of all time and she totally rocked it out in that
b: She's a vegan, duh
c: She signed her new book to ME! I can just feel the jealousy ;)

I cannot wait to read this and cook some of her recipes! My facebook buddy/vegan body builder Robert Cheeke is featured in the book and also signed it to me and sent a few of his products Vega to me, which I am also looking forward to trying. THANK YOU ROBERT!



3 comments:

River - The Crafty Kook said...

I am extremely jealous indeed! Robert Cheeke knows what he's talking about - you do rock big time! :-)

The Voracious Vegan said...

I'd love to read that book, I've heard such great things. I've always loved Alicia Silverstone, she seems so sweet and down to earth. And being a vegan always adds about 50 bazillion points!

Amazeballs said...

That book looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing. Love your blog, too!