Monday, August 18, 2008

Lots To Report

Wow! It's been so long since I have blogged, but I have been galavanting in Northampton for 3 days with Steve (aka Elbo Room) and then spent 3 days with a friend who was turning 21...good times. After great restaurants, music, bars, and a beautiful hotel room later...I am back home for a little while. And yes, that is us with Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins at Hotel Northampton above :)

For my friends pre 21st dinner I am happy to say she ordered the vegan soup and vegan tofu specialty meal because she's obsessed and well, so I am. We went to Zen (which I have mentioned before and also been to 3 times in 4 days this week) Her solid attempt at a blog pic for me :) 
I have been very much enjoying the most amazing beautiful weather that has been in New England the past few days so I haven't spent that much time inside lately, except for umm a few indoor activities...and to see the movie The Wackness which I have to highly recommend because it's amazing. Glad you guys didn't forget about by blog! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed your blog these last few days.
Wow... that Zen meal looks luscious! And how cool seeing Tim and Susan. The Player is one of the all-time great Hollywood movies...

Anonymous said...

What a fun-filled weekend! Glad you're back to keep us informed. Birthday's should be celebrated all week-long. Enjoy